Executive Coaching / Business Coaching
Leader in Digital Age
Professional coaching, your partner in the development and change process.
We accompany you in your career development with coaching sessions at eye level that are individually tailored to your situation and personality.
An open and constructive discourse in an atmosphere of trust on current topics, challenges and plans for your everyday professional life with us – experienced executives.
Thanks to our many years of coaching experience in top management and in the high-performance sports field, we are a valuable sparring partner for sustainably increasing your change management performance.
WE SUPPORT YOU IN…
Professional Coaching Services
Executive Coaching I Business Coaching I Personal (Business) Coaching
Slider: use arrows for more information (Desktop) or wipe screen to the left (Mobile).
e. g. for executives, managing directors, board members, entrepreneurs, partners in companies/law firms, HR managers, university managers, institute directors, doctors.
You want to fulfil your role as a manager and company director in a professional, performance- and team-oriented manner. Your personal aspiration is not to remain on top of your current level of knowledge and personal management experience in order to “reinvent the wheel of leadership”. Rather, they develop efficiently as professional, goal- and result-oriented managers.
You want to position your company or department for the future – with a modern management style and HR management.
Topics for an Executive Coaching can be among others:
- The first 60 days as a board member / managing director / manager
- Leadership in times of digital transformation’ Agile Leadership
- Designing a successful corporate succession
- Successful communication – strong leadership at all levels
- Resilienz – successful dealing with stress situations and power games
- Strategic Career Planning
- Long-term coaching: strategic support over several career steps
- Short-term coaching: Strategic development of solutions for current challenges
Especially for female executives:
Successfully lead with the strengths of a woman (especially in a male-dominated environment)
e.g. for team leaders, experts, scientists, employees, etc.
You would like to work strategically on your professional development and the next step in your career. Your progress should not be left to chance or luck. You want to acquire the key personal skills that professionals and future leaders need in the digital age. You want to further enhance your communication skills and learn how to deal better with conflicts. Or, you would like to harmonize your vocation and your profession even better.
Topics for a Business Coaching can be among other things:
- Next Step “Executive” – strategic career development
- The first 100 days in the new job/company
- Successful with the key competences in digital companies
- Successful communication with superiors and colleagues (including conflict management)
- From profession to vocation: location exploration and potential development
- Career reorientation or guidance through an upcoming change process
- Out of crisis mode: Strategies against mobbing/bossing or burnout
- Professional interview and application training
- Return to working life after a career break (e.g. starting a family, sabbatical)
- Work-Life-Balance: my strategies in my personal business environment
- Short-term coaching: e.g. preparation of a personnel interview about your professional future
- Long-term coaching: support over several career stages
Personal (Business) Coaching
You have the feeling that you are standing on the spot and have to be confronted with the same or similar situations again and again. You are in a phase of your life in which it is difficult for you to orientate yourself or to go on with your life as you have done before. You feel like you’ve been burned out a lot and maybe you’ve been missing out on your needs for a long time.
Keep your inner self and use this opportunity for personal reflection and personal development!
As a rule, little changes by itself. The longer you wait, the more time you spend working on your goals and your personal development. But also the more time passes and your current situation can get tense.
We support you with our many years of experience within the framework of a trusting coaching process.
Topics for personal coaching can be among others:
- Support through a personal change process
- My compass: status quo analysis and potential analysis
- That’s me – that makes me STRONG: Strengthening my self-esteem and self-confidence
- Release inner blockages
Let us talk about your goals, challenges and opportunities! Because you’re worth it!